How are you and your team embracing change and using it to shape the future of your practice? In this episode, Aspire founder and leadership consultant Randy Hall sits down with a panel of veterinary experts to discuss where their teams have excelled and how these lessons can be used to reimagine the future of their practices. He is joined by Dr. Julie Reck, owner and founder of Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill in South Carolina; Dr. Adam Hechko, owner of North Royalton Animal Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio and Vice President of the American Animal Hospital Association Board of Directors; and Dr. Heather Loenser, Senior Veterinary Officer at the American Animal Hospital Association.
Listen as they discuss:
- Areas in which teams are excelling
- Ways employees and leaders are taking on new roles and responsibilities for the betterment of the team and practice
- How teams are using problem solving techniques to find creative, innovative solutions
- Ways leaders are involving their teams to shape what the future looks like for the practice
- Embracing change and reimagining the future of veterinary medicine
Looking at how practices across the country have adapted to change, there is no doubt that the resilience and creativity of veterinary professionals will continue to carry on as we venture into the future.