How are you engaging, informing, and supporting your team and clients as you work towards reopening? In this episode, Aspire founder and leadership consultant Randy Hall sits down with a panel of veterinary experts to discuss how they are helping their practices navigate their reopening roadmaps. He is joined by Dr. Julie Reck, owner and founder of Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill in South Carolina; Dr. Adam Hechko, owner of North Royalton Animal Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio and Vice President of the American Animal Hospital Association Board of Directors; and Dr. Heather Loenser, Senior Veterinary Officer at the American Animal Hospital Association.
Listen as they discuss:
- Engaging and educating clients about reopening
- Better understanding client perspectives regarding reopening
- Responding to staff concerns and reactions around reopening
- How leaders’ words and behaviors can impact the team
- Perspectives on the use of telemedicine in the veterinary field
- Self-care practices
- Lesson learned
Right now, leaders are dealing with a variety of challenges and competing priorities. As you look towards the future, engage your team and ask for their contributions. Utilize their help and support to successfully navigate your reopening roadmap.