Are you considering opening or expanding your practice? Practice ownership goes far beyond providing medical care; it also requires the need to develop your business and financial acumen. Often times, the curriculum in veterinary schools does not properly equip doctors with the business knowledge and skills needed to dive into practice ownership, but there are resources available to help!
In this episode, Aspire founder and leadership consultant Randy Hall talks with Veterinary Practice Lender and DVM, Dr. Brennan Pitard, from First Financial Bank. Dr. Pitard attended Louisiana State University School of Veterinary Medicine and was also heavily involved in the Veterinary Business Management Association. His unique combination of clinical experience and business knowledge make him a valuable resource to anyone looking to open, purchase, or expand their practice.
Dr. Pitard offers advice and information on practice ownership and common veterinary financial and business challenges including:
- Beginning the process of purchasing a practice
- Finding a financial partner who can help you navigate the purchasing process
- Locating various business and financial resources
- Building a network of professionals to support your new practice
- Creating a succession plan for your practice
For more information on veterinary lending or to contact Dr. Pitard, visit: FFB1.com.