Do you have a digital marketing plan that is helping your practice grow? Digital marketing is becoming one of the most popular ways to reach potential new clients and stay connected to current clients.
In this episode, Aspire founder and leadership consultant Randy Hall, Dr. Julie Reck, owner and founder of Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill in South Carolina, and special guest Brandon Breshears, sit down to discuss digital marketing. Brandon Breshears is an accomplished digital marketing specialist, author, and host of The Veterinary Marketing Podcast. The trio talks about important digital marketing topics including:
- Common challenges to implementing a digital marketing strategy
- Using the strengths of your team to assist in your digital marketing efforts
- Advice for building your brand and creating digital content that supports that brand
- Steps for starting your digital marketing plan:
- Create a website that accurately displays your brand
- Focus on one initiative at a time
- Collect marketing data
- Develop additional marketing channels
Click on the following link to find Brandon Breshears’ 12 Month Digital Marketing Planner on Amazon. You can find more from Brandon Breshears on Facebook at Veterinary Marketing Nerds and The Veterinary Marketing Podcast. Additional information and resources for improving your practice can be found at www.aspirevet.com.
For our Aspire members, you’ll find bonus podcast content at www.aspirevet.com/resources. In the “After the Episode,” Randy and Dr. Reck invite special guest and Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill employee, Joanna, to talk about her transition from the role of receptionist to managing the practice’s marketing efforts. Dr. Reck and Joanna share how they identified marketing as an area of opportunity, how Joanna successfully developed her marketing skills, and how encouraging others to support those efforts has made dramatic, positive changes within the practice.