What level of coaching is happening in your practice? Coaching is a powerful tool that can make your team more engaged, productive, efficient, and effective. Now consider how your employees are being supported and developed.
In this episode, Aspire founder and leadership consultant Randy Hall discusses coaching with Dr. Julie Reck, the owner and founder of Veterinary Medical Center of Fort Mill in South Carolina. Randy and Dr. Reck worked together to transform the way coaching was approached in her practice. During this episode, they share their experiences, insights, and advice to help you make coaching a part of your practice’s culture. They will explore topics including: what coaching is, an overview of the coaching process, how to coach employees at different levels, who should be responsible for and involved in coaching, and how to find time to coach.
At the conclusion of this episode, Randy shares five key questions that you can use to jumpstart any coaching conversation:
- If you transported yourself a year or two in the future, what would have happened?
- What does working as your “best self” look like?
- What is your plan and how can I help?
- How would you handle this situation if you were the manager?
- How can we work together to make this happen?
To learn more about why coaching is important in your practice, check out our course Building a Fully Engaged Team: Part 3.