Building a Fully Engaged Team is a three-part course that explores the many aspects of employee engagement.
Are your actions and behaviors driving or destroying employee engagement? In Part 2, 8 Leader Behaviors That Destroy Employee Engagement, learn the top leader behaviors that can crush employee engagement in your practice. This course also provides tools and resources to help you reflect on your own behaviors and make the changes needed to boost your team’s engagement.
Consider the following questions:
- Do you want to share information with employees in a consistent and transparent way?
- Would you like to hold all employees to high standards and expectations?
- Do you desire to give praise and recognition to employees as often as possible?
- Can you envision a team that uses mistakes and errors as learning opportunities to become more successful?
- Do you want to offer your employees regular opportunities to share feedback, offer suggestions, or voice concerns?
Did you answer “yes” to any of them? If so, that is great! This course will be helpful to you.